Bantwal: Man comes in contact with live wire - dies

Daijiworld Media Network - Bantwal (SP)

Bantwal, Jul 15: Siddikunhi (45), resident of Kanamane in Peruvai vilage near Vittal in the taluk was electrocuted after he came in contact with power cable when working in the farm. This tragic accident happened on Friday July 14.

Siddkunhi was operating grass cutting machine in the farm when he came in contact with live electric cable that had got severed and fallen to the ground. He suffered serious injuries. Locals admitted  him into a private hospital at Puttur. However, he did not respond to treatments given there.

Vittal police visited the spot, registered a case, and started investigation.